Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Artist-A-Day: Dan Dubowitz

       The artist I chose was Dan Dubowitz. I personally found interest in this image because it lures the viewer into the vanishing point. Another thing I liked about the image is that not only does Dubowitz use the architectural structure to make a statement, he also uses props to promote curiosity and interest. It brings the  viewer to question, "Why there are so many books thrown on the floor? What books are they? What message is he sending through this image?" And there are many more questions that arise. I like that the image has a mysterious feel to it. It makes me want to know what is behind the walls and where the location of the structure is. 

         Read more about Dan Dubowitz, or check out his website

No comments:

Post a Comment